Sunday, January 10, 2010

Average Body Muscle How To Build/improve Body Muscle?

How to build/improve body muscle? - average body muscle

I want to improve my strength, upper body, and I want to know if you (just in the daily press-ups and what to do in the belly now be made) to get meaningful results? I am 22 years old and already has half of the muscle and strength in general (for any reason, not too much) preparation?, So we are not starting from scratch, but we want to improve and find some evidence that Don not spend time on exercises that make no difference, because if I'm honest, I'm pretty ignorant about this topic!

Thanks for the advice

5 comments:

george wilson said...

WTF is the answer. Weight, tips, and nutrition. Grab start a metal and colleagues, exert a certain tension in the muscles. We are in the same age, but I think the first thing I learned, just before you. In any case, you have heard of Vince Delmonte? He has a very good site for the sport. that can give any recommendations. You can find your site. is a free trial version of the embargo.
http://top3fitnessprograms.com/

da big guy said...

You will not gain much muscle without working in a gym. Online search, there are tons of different exercise programs that the people there for what you are looking specifically to do.

coreymcl... said...

To find some weights and just do not hammer curls and other things

jatt mafia..007 said...

to a gym, run, play .... eat and rest,,,, vegetable food

jatt mafia..007 said...

to a gym, run, play .... eat and rest,,,, vegetable food

Post a Comment