Thursday, January 7, 2010

Garden Wall Systems How Do I Grow An Indoor Vertical Garden In My NY Apartment?

How do I grow an indoor vertical garden in my NY apartment? - garden wall systems

What are the materials, plants, irrigation and machinery to do such a thing, in my small NY apartment?

http://www.pingmag.jp/2006/12/08/vertical-garden-the-art-of-organic-architecture/

This would be a wall of windows.

Ideally, I would be able to have water on the floor and a sort of irrigation system.

The level of detail and product names better. I intend to build, but I do not know where to start.

3 comments:

Lushe said...

I have posted plenty of information on my website.

Lushe

kungdrew said...

I think the fence or trellis small favors, the most important thing you need to know what these plants, some of which may be personally collected samples from a cliff by the artist. is probably a good fertilizer recammendation make a garden, specializing in hydroponics, I'm sure you can find a system of recirculating pump tank, is home to retain nutrients and water that flows over the roots that gravity is half the Make work. Yes, and make sure that have windows facing south or agriculture, I am no light in winter. I hope she builds looks very cool, you can Incorperated waterfall and aquarium / pond. Good luck

weather said...

Pink Moon Vine is resistant to the outside in winter, if you want something outside. died on the ground in the fall. Bougainvillea are right, except that they have thorns, but if not next to them is important.

You only need cable.

Post a Comment