Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kids Soccer League Is Golf A Good Sport For Kids? In Leau Of Soccer Or Little League.?

Is golf a good sport for kids? in leau of soccer or little league.? - kids soccer league

I have a son from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. (lap 18) years old. The boy went to Karate a few years and was bored. She has lost parts, and ballet for the interest. I think they are too old to start playing league baseball or football here. Most intermurals seems to stop locally to 12. I can not see them in a sport that is involved for one or two years (more would have played a lot at that time)

I've never played golf, but I had when I was younger. Looks like a sport, you can still play and show their skills in business networking. I want to learn, and I think this may attend a sport for my child to whom you

In college, I think there are very few who can play really well on them should be a leg.

I think it would be best to first practice in the field of practice for a few weeks before the mobilization of the Greens.

1 comment:

lj1 said...

It would be a good idea. Golf would help them to learn discipline and grace. Even if you find the courses would be a binding experience for you and your children.

Post a Comment