Monday, February 22, 2010

20 Tv With Dvd Shipping Damage, But Item Works. Is She Demanding Too Much?

Is she demanding too much? - 20 tv with dvd shipping damage, but item works.

A friend bought me a DVD in Japan while living there. It ended after sent home with all his belongings before leaving. I knew that not send it. I thought I would take with her. Because his mother in another state Daugh delayed help his movement, I ended up waiting 4 months for the DVD. Originally thought was coming to DVD late August to mid-September (which was bought in August). It took him a gift. This does not happen. After 4 months, my friend via e-mail and asked me to pay the current exchange rate (which is much higher than they are paid), plus 2 DVDs will give in return for their services. She wanted her 2 TV shows, which were previously recorded in Japan TV to thank you for always giving me the DVD. I refused because I was theprepared to the highest amount for the DVD that you purchased to pay. I thought it was more than enough to solve. He even offered to pay for shipping. Now he claims to be the cost of shipping DVD + + + handling fee for me to use his cell phone in Japan + transport by train, where he was at the place where you bought the DVD. She was there to buy their own business and want to pay for the train anyway. The total cost is now $ 20 more than paid for. Is that asking too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment