Monday, February 15, 2010

What Bone Breaks The Easiest What Is The Easiest Way To Break A Bone?

What is the easiest way to break a bone? - what bone breaks the easiest

This is not for me but for my health class.
Can someone help me answer these questions
What is the easiest to break bones?
What is the best way to break your wrist?
What is the best way to break his foot?
What is the best way to break a leg?
What is the best way to break the ankles?
What is the best way to break the arm?
What is the best way to break the bone paste?
It is true that I need these answers. Doctors also can show the way to break them.
Thank you!

2 comments:

Kerra Noelle said...

This is my personal experience, as I beat them all, but my leg.

Os = easier to use each finger or toe.
= Reduced wrist down * hard, with a majority of its load rests upon him.
Foot = I did something to it. Terrible was actually a bridge.
Leg = I have never broken a bone, but my best friend came with a fall of 10 feet and broke both legs
Ankle = fell and broke a bone to consolidate. Lovely really hurts like hell.
= Arm, an area in which the majority of their weight, without adequate compensation. I fell backwards over a swimming pool on the floor and broke my arm this way.
= Collarbone sport. I collided with another player in football and broke my collarbone. They do not seekNot always.

I had broken my foot again by a doctor once. But I was unconscious and would only say that "only started again." Lame answers, I know.
The bones were broken, because it is not a good distribution of weight on, and not always, * always * to help.

Uthman said...

Poor
Impact with the rock
Landing on the flat edge
Falling on sharp objects impaled leg
Falling on sharp objects gored ankle
Fall on sharp objects impaled arms
Weight falls on the collarbone
or take stunt driving, racing, skiing or just

Post a Comment