Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Does Turners Syndrome Usually Affect A Certain Race Second Trimester Abortion?

Second trimester abortion? - does turners syndrome usually affect a certain race

I had the AFP screening at 17 weeks, because that's when he did not come as a rule, the results back with abnormal results. He went to the ultrasound because of excess fluid around his neck to see, so I had amnio done. About a week later I get the baby on the results of Turner's syndrome in the manner in which he was willing to live. Then Doc calls me and tells me see the baby no liver!, Only two rooms in the heart and kidneys errors. Prolly term baby to survive is not completed, it was decided to terminate the pregnancy, the question of why babies suffer? What should I expect with the procedure?

No comments:

Post a Comment