Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why Does My Vergine Have A Lump In It My Age Is 22 And Still I Am Vergine Male I Dont Have Gf . I Look Good But Thn Why Girls Nt Interested In Me?

My age is 22 and still i am vergine male i dont have gf . i look good but thn why girls nt interested in me? - why does my vergine have a lump in it

until now I can make myself with 2 girls, but now r in my life did not come in time from the various health care systems in my life. If I show that i love u. ur answer Asif only good person and honest, but we have nothing else friendhip I just do not know what I'm doing. have 1 relationship Tru ship with the love of my life I would like to sincerely Still Life 1 good girl, with whom I share my feelings. 100% of their guranti I am in a relationship honestly, but even then, why I'm just someone pls year. For me, it is important to know why only girls in loving friendship with me, not the boat relationship. Why the world can enjoy all the feelings of love, but not me. is not a woman in the world that interest me

No comments:

Post a Comment