Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Whats My Chance At Acceptance UCAS University Application / Clearing ?

UCAS university application / Clearing ? - whats my chance at acceptance

I was at the University this year through UCAS. I know we are very clear and reaches the end of August, but not yet (I know) have a place. Here's why ...
You may request up to 5 of UNI - and must give up their 3 offers a strong acceptance of an offer and acceptance of insurance to another - I offer insurance now after my results were not successful (as of August 11, 2008) - but my acceptance of society still does not change (on 19-Mar-2008) update - but this is a place, and to facilitate requirements (I have heard several times, but still you can) - but that has not been updated and was only very late - so if you do not understand this place - it is near the tip-off, it will be difficult to obtain APAdaptation of a decent local Universe - the university and I was wondering what happens, or I should be a little more - not updated - and if I do not at this point this is my chance to kill you ... PS This is what I mean, the place ... Decision = limited response = Signature, Update = 19-Mar-2008. Thanks for the answers in advance - a bit of a panic now.

1 comment:

ajw1151 said...

This would give them a call, then the next day, it does not hurt to know more persistent and more than talking to them that you think seriously about the school.

Post a Comment