Thursday, February 18, 2010

Recipe For Hand Lotion I Am Looking For A Hand/body Lotion Recipe Or More Specifically The Uni-base For The Start Of It.?

I am looking for a hand/body lotion recipe or more specifically the Uni-base for the start of it.? - recipe for hand lotion

1 recipe that I found, but calls for "Kingdom-based" is not used and a foot Uni-tat someone else. I would create the recipe for the University as. I tried several search engines without success even more. Any direction you can provide is greatly appreciated! :)

Thank you!

3 comments:

Orpheus Think Tank Repairman said...

Well, of mainly of aluminum hydroxide, and not something that the body can be used. I would like to take a step back in time and with a mixture of powdered oats me ... Oh, yes, him!


ME!


Well, the coolness of my Kitty! For a complete coverage of the corn starch is not too bad, and a few flowers on a better basis than others. Http://www.thegardenhelper.com/aloe you can grow your own Aloe Vera Vera ~ ... well, and the cellulose pulp as a base for our brothers and sisters have Rouge. In fact, some useful cacti without thorns Home Grown.


.

The Mask said...

You can use a base of water (example above), add a small amount of salt, a little vinegar and a dash of lemon. You can also use ginger. remedy this situation works for some people.

Corvato said...

just use whiskey, its a great hand / body lotion ... and their non-Kingdom-based, either.

Post a Comment